Friday, April 26, 2013

My Kinetic Cardboard Sculpture

So the last project of the semester in sculpture is to make a kinetic sculpture with the use of a toy. The project is this, make a sculpture out of cardboard that is able to move using a toy.  While most of my classmates have gone with using a race car, I have chosen a more unconventional toy, the Tumbling Tigger.

Original Form

And because you can go on youtube and watch as many videos that you want of this guy in action, I will not bore you with those videos. Instead lets be entertained by the creepiness of a skinned Tigger dancing.



So yup, that is what a skinned Tigger looks like (and dances like). Also I kept the skin, I'm thinking about turning it into a mini tiger skinned rug.

Phase 1 of Project

No comments:

Post a Comment